Sign up for unlimited access to tons of free tools, resources, ebooks, checklists and more - available ONLY to subscribers.
Download as much as you want. It's all FREE!
Yes, I agree and understand Zen4's Terms and Conditions. It's simple, we will take good care of your information and you will receive an occasional email from us. You can unsubscribe at any time!
1. a state of being conscious or aware of something.
2. returning to the present moment.
3. utilizing the breath, meditation, and gratitude to draw attention inward creating a zen-like experience.Unlock
1. food or other consumable substances required for growth, health, and good condition.
2. that which strengthens, builds, or promotes wellness.
3. to show love and gratitude towards the body by feeding it the best ingredients possible.Unlock
1. the act of changing physical location or body position.
2. a transformational change or development that occurs as a result of moving.
3. physical activity that promotes wellness in order to keep moving for as long as possible.Unlock
1. the way in which a person lives.
2. habits, behaviors, and preferences that define how one shows up in life.
3. the infinite possibilities that can help create a fulfilling life.Unlock